Were both born on Feb 17th...Git-R-Done
Were both born on Feb 17th...Git-R-Done
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
hey tob im one day older than you!![]()
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
I'll hit the big 34 tomorrow
Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.
I belong to God Now.
ok well maybe im not![]()
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
i'll be 21 a month from today
Not to change the subject of Larry the Cable Guy, but I share a birthday with James Cameron and Madonna....all 3 of us wonderful people were born on August 16th. And, I was born in the same town as Cher, El Centro, California.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
I have one the same day as Brittany Spears!!! December 2
ICGRM takin' over
Bookmarks